More than a sunscreen, our all Mineral Glow SPF 30 gives you superior UV protection, a skin-perfecting luminous glow and potent antioxidant protection all at once. It's subtly tinted and applies with a luxurious lightweight texture. Your skin will look beautifully dewy with a hint of shimmer and the natural-looking tint will help even out your skin tone. Protect, moisturize and nourish your skin with this luxurious product daily. The sun looks good on you!
- Zinc Oxide delivers the most effective, stable and safe protection against UV rays.
- Artemisia Vulgaris Extract (Derived from the Mugwort plant) is rich in amino acids, proteins and cell membrane carbohydrates. A powerful anti-irritant and anti- inflammatory agent that helps to reduce redness and irritation.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice root extract) - helps improve the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness and also can function as an anti-irritant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing capabilities. Also helps to inhibit the skin’s tyrosinase activity and melanin production, making it a potential lightening/brightening agent that prevents hyper-pigmentation.
- FSS Imperata Cylindrica Extract PF (known as Cogon Grass) is an excellent long-term moisturizer that shows increased hydration effects. Its potential for increased moisture levels is due to the all-natural, plant extracts that are rich in potassium and 3-dimethylsulfoniopropionate (DMSP), which may help increase intercellular osmosis where water is drawn into the cells.
- Ubiquinone assists cells in stimulating collagen and elastin, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains green tea leaf extract, rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue.
- Subtle light reflecting particles in an emollient base give the skin a beautiful natural-looking sun kissed glow and helps to blur the skin’s minor imperfections.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 18.6%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Mica , Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hexylene Glycolv Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, PEG-8, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Algae Extract, Cetyl Alcohol , Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Bisabolol, Tocopherol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Citric Acid , Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caramel, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Fragrance*, Citral, Limonene. (*100% Natural)
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.