SHIPPING AND PAYMENT
Where can you ship my order?
We deliver your purchases only to valid addresses in Switzerland and the Liechtenstein.
Who do you use to ship my order?
We ship the parcel with DPD Switzerland.
Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
Why I have to pay for the shipment?
Packing, shipment and delivery unfortunately have a cost. There is shipment material (packing box, packing material, packing tape), personnell and the courier. So we cannot avoid you to pay. But we try to keep the costs as low as possible. And for orders above 400.00 CHF (excluding VAT) there is free shipping!
How much do I have to pay for shipment?
- Orders under 400.00 CHF (excluding VAT) and up to 31Kg in weight will be invoiced a delivery and packing fee of 13.00 CHF (excluding VAT) for shipments to Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Orders under 400.00 CHF (excluding VAT) and over 31Kg in weight will be invoiced a delivery and packing fee of 48.00 CHF (excluding VAT) for shipments in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Orders over 400.00 CHF (excluding VAT) benefit from free shipping in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Please note: partial delivery is not possible.
When are you shipping my order?
Orders are processed and shipped within 3 business days of receiving them.
The processing and delivery times set by us are indicative and not committed.
Claims for damages caused by delays in deliveries are not accepted.
Warning: If you chose to pay with Bank or Post Wire Transfer your order will not be shipped until the amount due is on our bank account.
How long will take to get my order?
Delivery time is normally 1 business day from the time of shipment.
How do I know the shipment status of my order?
Upon shipment you will receive via email a tracking code that will allow you to check the status of the shipment directly on the courier web site here.
Can I come to your office to collect the order?
Yes, you can come to our showroom to collect your order but we kindly ask you to first send us an email or call us to let us know when you will come. No collect on Saturday and Sunday. Collection point is at the following address (about 25 min. by car from Rapperswil):
Alema Professional GmbH
CH - 8608 Bubikon
Tel: 044-545 75 00
Hours: 9:00-12:30 / 14:00-18:00
Can I pay my order when I collect it at your office?
Orders up to 200.00 Chf (VAT Excluded) must be paid in advance via PayPal, Sofort Banking, credit card, TWINT or bank/post wire transfer. Orders above 200.00 Chf can be paid at our office before you collect the goods with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro e Amex) or cash. If you wish to pay cash we kindly ask you to bring the exact ampunt to avoid problems with change.
How can I pay my order?
The payment methods available during checkout are:
- PayPal Account & Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) - Maestro Debit Card is not accepted.
- Credit card via Stripe Payment Services (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) - Maestro Debit Card is not accepted.
- PostFinance Card
- SOFORT - Klarna (Migros Bank, PostFinance, Cantonal Banks, Raiffeisen, UBS, Credit Suisse, Neue Aargauer Bank, Clientis Bank, Coop Bank, etc).
- Invoice - Note: invoice option is available only for orders with value above 200.00 CHF (Excl. VAT). Invoice payment is 30 days from invoice date.
- Bank or Post Wire Transfer. - Note: your order will not be shipped until the amount due is on our bank account.
Pay with your e-banking tool with no additional charges or at the post office using the following data:
Account Number: 65-115202-9
Account Owner: Alema Professional GmbH
IBAN: CH70 0900 0000 6511 5202 9
Please note that if you choose to pay with Bank Transfer your order will not be shipped until the amount due is on our bank account.
Do I need to pay in advance my order?
All orders up to 200.00 CHF (VAT excluded) must be paid in advance using either PayPal, Sofort - Klarna, Credit Card, TWINT or Bank/Post Transfer.
When do I receive my invoice?
The invoice is sent together with the ordered products.
Do the product prices I see on the shop include VAT?
All product prices are in CHF and DO NOT include VAT (7.7%).