Certified Organic Glory Oil is a brilliant night and day oil pioneered to help reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines and restore your skin to its true glory. A drenching certified organic blend of unique super seeds; INCA INCHI + ACAI + PUMPKIN SEED OIL.
This certified organic oil helps to reduce the appearance of scarring, fine lines and wrinkles. Glory Oil is quite literally a gift sent from heaven. The certified organic omega abundant super seeds are meticulously blended to restore your skin to its true glory.
The second product from Eco By Sonya Driver’s Organic Skin Care Range, SKIN COMPOST, Glory Oil harnesses the phenomenal healing powers of organic super seeds to help to soothe, reduce the appearance and signs of ageing and assists in restoring moisture balance to your skin. This specially formulated cold-pressed omega abundant seed oil will help protect, improve and restore all skin types.
So what’s in it. 3 Heavenly Super Seed ingredients:
- Inca Inchi – an ancient Peruvian omega abundant super seed oil high in antioxidants and the ultimate anti-ageing & healing ingredient.
- Acai Fruit Oil – is an antioxidant powerhouse and helps protect the skin from environmental aggressors and reduces the appearance of ageing and helps to restore moisture balance.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
What Glory Oil does:
- Exquisite oil for all skin types
- Helps reduces the appearance of scars and fine lines
- Instantly plumps and drenches skin to restore to its true glory without being heavy or greasy
- Plumps the skin and smooths the complexion!
- Soothing for a variety of irritating skin concerns
After her sister developed a melanoma, Sonya Driver's mission was to develop a range of natural tanning products with no harmful ingredients - the risk-free alternative to sunbathing for beautifully tanned skin. After all, our skin is our largest organ and much of what we apply is absorbed into our bloodstream.
In 2011, Eco Tan/Eco By Sonya wrote Australian History. Eco Tan, or Eco By Sonya as it is called in Europe, is the first and only self-tanner manufacturer to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain under the Australian Government.
ECO BY SONYA PRODUCT RANGE
Since the first day, Sonya has been dedicated to creating a healthier, animal and eco-friendly eco-range. Authenticity and transparency are the foundations of Eco By Sonya. That's why their certifications are so important to the brand.
- Organic certified product range by Organic Food Chain Australia.
- Toxic Free (Non-Harmful Ingredient) Accreditation by Safe Cosmetics Australia.
- All self-tanner, personal care and skin care products are vegan.
- Vegetarian sunscreen cream.
- Cruelty Free accreditation (free of animal testing) by Choose Cruelty Free.
INCI: Organic Grape Seed Oil*, Organic Coconut Fruit Oil*, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil*, Organic Acai Fruit Oil*, Organic Chia Seed Oil*, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Organic Sacha Inchi Seed Oil*, Natural Vitamin E**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
NO GMO’S, NO Parabens, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Artificial Dyes, NO Aluminium, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO PEGS, NO Animal Derivatives, NO SLS/SLES.
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
Apply a few drops to clean, dry skin every night (and/or morning) on face, neck and beyond.
Glory Oil can also be used on the backs of your hands, nails, beards to provide instant hydration and moisture to your skin.