The Super Acai Exfoliator it’s fresh and bursting with all the vibrant colours of mother nature!
- Incredible Acai that drenches skin with hydration and antioxidants to brighten.
- Magnesium Salt’s, brilliant anti-inflammatory & healing properties exfoliate toxins and impurities to help clear acne and problem skin.
- Chia Seed Oil is a rich source of omega 3 and anti-oxidants that calm and restore hydration and moisture.
- Acai brightens dull complexions
- Anti-oxidants fights the appearance of fine lines & ageing
- Restores moisture balance
- Exfoliates for smooth clean skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties help clear acne
- Perfect for oily and problem skin
After her sister developed a melanoma, Sonya Driver's mission was to develop a range of natural tanning products with no harmful ingredients - the risk-free alternative to sunbathing for beautifully tanned skin. After all, our skin is our largest organ and much of what we apply is absorbed into our bloodstream.
In 2011, Eco Tan/Eco By Sonya wrote Australian History. Eco Tan, or Eco By Sonya as it is called in Europe, is the first and only self-tanner manufacturer to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain under the Australian Government.
ECO BY SONYA PRODUCT RANGE
Since the first day, Sonya has been dedicated to creating a healthier, animal and eco-friendly eco-range. Authenticity and transparency are the foundations of Eco By Sonya. That's why their certifications are so important to the brand.
- Organic certified product range by Organic Food Chain Australia.
- Toxic Free (Non-Harmful Ingredient) Accreditation by Safe Cosmetics Australia.
- All self-tanner, personal care and skin care products are vegan.
- Vegetarian sunscreen cream.
- Cruelty Free accreditation (free of animal testing) by Choose Cruelty Free.
INCI: Natural Dead Sea Salts**, Organic Avocado Oil*, Organic Coconut Oil*, Natural Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Shea Butter*, Natural Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Plant Derived)**, Natural Magnesium Salts**, Natural Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Chia Seed Oil*,Organic Acai Fruit *, Natural Vitamin E**, Grape Fruit**, Natural Parfum (Fresh Botanical Blend)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
NO GMO’S, NO Parabens, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Artificial Dyes, NO Aluminium, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO PEGS, NO Animal Derivatives, NO SLS/SLES.
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin on face, neck and beyond. Can be applied to wet skin after cleansing.
- Use once or twice a week.
- Massage on in circular motion and leave on the skin for approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- For oily skin leave on for up to 5 minutes.
- For best results use in conjunction with the full Skin Compost collection.
- Use this twice a week.
- For those that like an intense exfoliation, like many of us do, this product is unbeatable and gives you a great exfoliation and really clears out your pores, just apply to dry skin.
- For those that have sensitive skin this is also wonderful because you simply wet your face and hands and the salts dissolve which creates a highly powerful emulsion to clear, brighten and smooth the skin without the mechanical or physical exfoliating properties.