Self tanning Face Tan Water is a gradual liquid tanning toner, especially created for face, neck and décolleté! Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. Our self tanning Face Tan Water is also vegan and cruelty free!
To keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun’s harmful rays, apply self tanning Face Tan Water 2-3 times a week. Since Face Tan Water is non-comedogenic, it is formulated to lock in moisture without clogging pores. So it’s lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy! Also this revolutionary product was awarded GOLD in the 2016 UK Pure Beauty Awards as the Best New Sun Care and Tanning Product and was the WINNER in the Natural Tanning Category in the 2017 Janey LOVES PLATINUM Awards.
After her sister developed a melanoma, Sonya Driver's mission was to develop a range of natural tanning products with no harmful ingredients - the risk-free alternative to sunbathing for beautifully tanned skin. After all, our skin is our largest organ and much of what we apply is absorbed into our bloodstream.
In 2011, Eco Tan/Eco By Sonya wrote Australian History. Eco Tan, or Eco By Sonya as it is called in Europe, is the first and only self-tanner manufacturer to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain under the Australian Government.
ECO BY SONYA PRODUCT RANGE
Since the first day, Sonya has been dedicated to creating a healthier, animal and eco-friendly eco-range. Authenticity and transparency are the foundations of Eco By Sonya. That's why their certifications are so important to the brand.
- Organic certified product range by Organic Food Chain Australia.
- Toxic Free (Non-Harmful Ingredient) Accreditation by Safe Cosmetics Australia.
- All self-tanner, personal care and skin care products are vegan.
- Vegetarian sunscreen cream.
- Cruelty Free accreditation (free of animal testing) by Choose Cruelty Free.
INCI: Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Natural DHA (Sugar Cane Derived)**, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Natural Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Radish Root Ferment**, Natural Vegan Hyaluronic Acid**, Organic Rose Geranium Oil*, Organic Orange Peel Oil*, Natural Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Natural Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural Preservative)**, Citric Acid (Citrus Fruit Derived)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates.
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water to fresh clean dry skin just like a toner. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired color then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial so it won’t stain your hands. No nasty dyes.
- Make sure you’re applying enough product about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, that’s where it fits in to your routine, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturizer. Use instead of toner as using another toner straight over it will wipe it straight off.
- Use a soap free and SLS free cleansers as they are known to strips tans.
- Wait at least 8 hours before showering to get the full effect - it's best to wear it before you go to bed, and shower yourself in the morning.
- Apply it over several days (2+ or how many you want, depending on your skin tone and your desired result).
- Can be used individually for a glowing face or together with Eco by Sonya self-tanners
Note: Be weary of using Face Tan Water directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.