NOTICE: To start offering Yumi Feet in your salon, it is mandatory to initially buy a Yumi Feet kit.
Made of 2 separated patches in two sachets, the treatment can be applied on all the foot or only on the heels (the patch can be cut easily). Each patch is impregnated with a lotion acting on the calluses in just 15 minutes.
- Always wear gloves before removing the product from the bag.
- Do not leave on for more than 15 minutes.
- Product for the exclusive use of professionals.
INCI: AQUA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, HYDRAXYETHYLCELLULOSE, LACTIC ACID, ALCOLHOL DENAT
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
Wearing protective gloves, apply the De Si Jolis Pieds patches directly on the calluses. Attention, make sure to fold up the patch under the foot. The patches must be held in place for 15 minutes and wrapped in cling film to optimise the effect of the treatment.
- De Si Jolis Pieds is a medical device.
- Before use, carefully read the warnings and instructions on the packaging.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not apply to damaged or irritated skin.
- Immediately stop all applications as soon as skin irritations appear: if they persist, consult a doctor.
- In case of diabetes, seek the advice of a doctor.
- Do not apply on the face and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply on skin with other drugs or medical products. Always use gloves to handle patches.
- Avoid contact with the skin in case of non-presence of callus.
- Disposable product, once opened do not reuse.
- Disinfect the tools after each treatment and discard the file adhesive (1 adhesive per client).