Shipment & Payment
To whom and where can you ship an order?
We deliver your purchases only to valid addresses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein and only if you are a professional working in the beauty industry.
Which courier do you use to ship my order?
We ship parcels with various couriers. We might use DHL Switzerland, DPD, Die Post or others. In any case you will recieve an email after the order has been given to the selected courier with the tracking number.
Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
Why I have to pay for the shipment?
Packing, shipment and delivery unfortunately have a cost. There is the shipment material (packing box, packing material, packing tape), the warehouse personnell and the courier. So we cannot avoid you to pay. But we try to keep the costs as low as possible. And for orders above 400.00 CHF (excluding VAT) there is free shipping!
How much do I have to pay for shipment?
- Orders under 400.00 CHF (excluding VAT) and up to 31Kg in weight will be charged a shipping and packaging fee of 13.00 CHF (excluding VAT) for shipments to Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Orders under 400.00 CHF (excluding VAT) and over 31Kg in weight will be charged shipping and packaging fee of 48.00 CHF (excluding VAT) for shipments to Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Orders over 400.00 CHF (excluding VAT) benefit from free shipping within Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
When are you shipping my order?
Orders are processed and shipped within 3 business days of receiving them.
The processing and delivery times set by us are indicative and not committed.
Claims for damages caused by delays in deliveries are not accepted.
Warning: If you chose to pay with Bank or Post Wire Transfer your order will not be shipped until the amount due is on our bank account.
How long will take to get my order?
Delivery time is normally 1-2 working days from the time of shipment. In case there are any problems of any nature we will contact you by e-mail or phone.
How do I know the shipment status of my order?
Upon shipment you will receive via email a tracking code that will allow you to check the status of the shipment directly on the courier web site.
Can I come to your office/warehouse to collect the order?
No, it is not possible.
How can I pay my order?
The payment methods available during checkout are:
- PayPal Account & Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) - Maestro Debit Card is not accepted.
- Credit card via Stripe Payment Services (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) - Maestro Debit Card is not accepted.
- PostFinance Card
- QR Code Invoice - Payment is 30 days from invoice date.
- Bank or Post Wire Transfer. - Note: your order will not be shipped until the amount due is on our bank account.
Note: All electronic payments are secure and no data about your credit cards or bank account is saved by us.
You can also pay with your e-banking platfrom with no additional charges or at the post office using the following data:
Account Number: 65-115202-9
Account Owner: Alema Professional GmbH
IBAN: CH70 0900 0000 6511 5202 9
Please note that if you choose to pay with Bank Transfer your order will not be shipped until the amount due is on our bank account.
Do I need to pay in advance my order?
You must pay in advance only if it is the first time you buy from us. If you have already purchased from us, you can choose one of the forms of payment at checkout (included the invoice).
When do I receive my invoice?
The invoice is sent to your email address after we ship the order. If you wish to receive paper invoices via post you will have to pay 1.00 Chf.
Do the product prices I see on the shop include VAT?
All product prices are in CHF and DO NOT include VAT (7.7%).